As promised, here is the first question for your consideration:"Do you feel a sense of responsibility for influencing other people's morals?"I look forward to hearing some of your responses!!
I'm going to say YES. But I think that the best way to influence other people's morals is to just live your life as morally as possible and hope that others will want to imitate you :) I do think that is is important to teach other people about morality, too, though...but in a non-preachy way...
I'm here from Allison's blog...nice to meet you! I do not feel responsible for influencing other people's morals, but I feel incredibly responsible for living my life by the moral standards that I believe God set up for us.
I have been married to my best friend for 21+ years. We have been friends since third grade. Together, we have two awesome kids, a son and daughter. I have been in the military for a total of 6 years, now; combined, my husband and I have almost 30 years of military service. I have played the roll of enlisted spouse, enlisted member, and officer. I absolutely love the military way of life and would not change it for the world.
I'm going to say YES. But I think that the best way to influence other people's morals is to just live your life as morally as possible and hope that others will want to imitate you :) I do think that is is important to teach other people about morality, too, though...but in a non-preachy way...
ReplyDeleteNo I do not feel responsible, yet I try to live my life as a reflection of my beliefs. Love the new blog look!
ReplyDeleteI'm here from Allison's blog...nice to meet you! I do not feel responsible for influencing other people's morals, but I feel incredibly responsible for living my life by the moral standards that I believe God set up for us.
ReplyDelete